Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Years in D.C.

We spent a lot of time at Borders on my trip. Mindy had to do lesson plans and I caught up on my emails, blogging & reading Chelsea Handler's book.
Mindy worked hard during our Border trips. I was very proud of her.
In case you don't know the story of the life size John Cena cutout...John Cena is Mindy's ideal man, so I gave her the cutout for her birthday two years ago. He has been a welcome addition to her condo in D.C.

Don't Mindy and John look great together. I think I need to let him know what he is missing.


Although John Cena isn't really my type, I still didn't mind groping him a little each night before going to bed. LOL!
There were a lot of late night desserts and girly movies! I loved it!
On New Years Eve we went to this adorable little cafe called, "Waiters and Poets" for dinner. The food was delicious!
Mindy and I getting ready to head to China Town for a big New Years celebration!

Mindy was gearing up for a big midnight kiss. Little did she know that after being slightly assaulted by two cute young Brazilians, we would end up just kissing each other at midnight.

1 comment:

  1. That is so fun that you got to go see your friend. I love your necklace you wore on new years! I should've given you Jill's number-she is back in DC now.

    ReplyDelete