Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Greek Feelos (friends)

We have been spending a lot of time with Jebin's friend Satiris and his kids. Isabella is 15, Georgia is 12 and Pantagones/Pete is 11. They are great and we have had a lot of fun!


We had a huge Sunday dinner earlier in the day and we went out for a late night snack around 9pm. Well, Satiris ended up ordering a gigantic table full of food. I told him, "It's a good thing I am only here for two weeks or I would be 500 lbs in no time."

Isabella, Pete and I enjoying a late night "snack".
Jebin and Sayid...Sayid is the NICEST guy! He is Moroccan and an expert Thai boxer.
Satiris and Georgia. So cute!!!!


The next day we went an flew kites. It was a Greek holiday and so the kids were out of school and the beaches and parks were full of kite flyers.


Jebin with his coffee and "small" sandwhich. Kite flying fuel...
Isabella and I braving the wind and cold together.
Jebin and Satiris constructed a kite from plastic bags and sticks. It was pretty impressive!
Isabella trying to fly the kite they just constructed.
Sayid pushes Georgia around the parking lot on his moped.

1 comment:

  1. I have decided that greek people are very attractive!

    You are so good at befriending anyone aren't you. They look like such nice people, and they like to eat so they are my kind of people.

    ReplyDelete